10A to 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
UNIV-MPPT-S Solar regulator is a critical part of any solar-powered battery system. It controls the amount of charge being fed into the battery and protects the battery from overcharging.
Maximum Power Point Tracking controllers maximize the energy from the solar panels by optimally loading the solar panel based on the available sunlight. This usually results in more current produced on the output side of the regulator to the battery.
- Up to 60 amps output using
• Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Maximizes energy harvest with peak Efficiency of 97.5%
• High Tracking efficiency of 99%
- Battery system monitoring
• Temperature compensation